anyways, coming back to the tag, seven things no one knows about me. so here they go...
1. i do lot of self talking, and not mental talk. i mean a full dialogue, aloud sometimes, sometimes not. and this has earnt me quite some stares, weird looks, pointing and some sniggers too. but, cant help it. so ppl either back off or just laugh your way away! i dont give a damn!
2. i have only had chocolate as an ice cream flavour my entire life. believe it or not, but its true. never even tasted strawberry, vanilla covers dipped in choco sauce, black currant never! yes ofcourse, chocolate varies in types- choco chip, almond, nuts or plain. but that was implied, wasnt it!
3. i can never stay awake past eleven. and if i do, i get hungry around 11:30, without fail. no matter wen i had my dinner, last snack or anything. past eleven, i am bound to get hungry once!
4.i genuinely feel i do a great job at containing my temper. i wish my sis would believe it but she doesnt. trust me wen i say,if i said aloud all the things that went through my mind, i would be a lot less liked person. but since no one can know wat goes on between me and my prick of a conscience, no one would believe me! hmph!
5. i went up to my principal once and told him his latest found style of moustache doesnt suit him much. and believe it or not, he got rid of it the next day. i am telling this here cuz as much i would have liked to be known for such heroic act, i was lost as just a friendly student who had courage to tell her princi about his bad style. and that too went to my sir's credit for making his students so comfortable with him. no hard feelings, i just want the world to know that i am that heroic girl!!!
6. alright, this is good one. i was genuinely surprised to see myself in the mirror for the first time!! (as a little kid, ofcourse) now i am pretty used to the same face. but it had been quite a surprise for the first time. dont ask me how i remember wat it was like wen i saw myself for the first time in mirror, i wont tell that!!!!!! ;)
7.alright, i dont have a 7th point. but i have already blurted out too much. i don think you guys could take any more of secret unravelling s!!!
so people, now you know so much more!!!! cheer up, guys, this is a privilege and not everybody gets it!!!!!!
so now as per the rules, i have to tag 7 more people but i really cant think of 7 people. so as a cheat code, i am gonna ask just 4 ppl!
Bluntedges- i think he has a great sense of humour. i love his style of writing, conversational and casual. thats the kind i like to read.
Apparently intellectual- doesnt make sense to tag her cuz i do know a lot about her already. but this for sake of other readers!! (see my halo??? )
Hary- i really like the way he writes, his comments are genuine and well, among the first ones. and in my dictionary, that means a lot. so write away, hary! m waiting!
Multimenon- he writes well and it would be fun to know his secrets!!
i would have liked to tag Annie, but since she's already been tagged, she could skip this one from me!!!
so people, write away. let your friends know all your (atleast 7) of your deepest darkest secrets!!! so lucky ppl, here are the rules-
1) List 7 things about yourself that nobody know.
2) Pass on this award to 7 other people.
3) Comment on their blog and let them know that they are tagged.
(excuse the copy paste job!! :) jeez, i am in a good mood)